Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm a slacker....






I obviously haven't been fishing enough in the last 2 months!!! I finally got a new computer (Thanks for talking me into the Mac Jake!) so I have all my pictures on here and am ready to share! I guess I'll start from the top and go from there!
   This spring, Matt Barney, my Dad, my nephew Skyler and I went fishing for a few days. We were originally heading for Calder reservoir, but 
there was still a huge snow drift blocking the road. We 
flipped around and headed down the mountain in a snow storm. We decided to try sheep creek bay at Flaming Gorge. 
The weather was pretty crappy the whole time. The wind never stopped and we even woke up to a few inches of snow one morning! The fishing was slow, but man, it was worth it! 
I started off catching a 13 and 14 incher, but then never caught anything smaller than 18 inches. I think I only bagged 11 total that trip, but one was a 22 inch male. 

(Do you have a professional Photographer following you 
Matt? That is an amazing photo!!)
Talk about some bright colors!!
 We all caught quite a few big fish and it 
ended up being a great trip. We even saw a partially white moose! I'll have to put a pic of it on here. Not the greatest picture, but you'll get the idea..

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Who is that sexy guy in the red plaid shirt? I wanna go fishing with him!

Steve said...

I know! He looks good! A little chunky though!